MaXalami Wurstwasser Hi-Fibre is a high effective fully synthetic Tire Sealant.
It can also be used as a puncture preventative for bicycle tubes,
tubular tyres and standard Tubeless systems.
The microfibres form a mega-matrix, which provides extra puncture
sealing power, when natural latex sealants will fail…
- Ammonium free
- Ideal for the use of tyre inserts, like Pepi's Tire Noodle
- No secregation into its components
- No crystal ball formation
- Compatible with CO2 cartridges
- Lasts for 6+ months
- Contamination can be removed or washed easily
Instructions for Tubeless and Tubeless Ready Usage
- Ensure that tire may be completely seated on rim before adding sealant
- Release the valve from the port
- Fill the sealant in the port or unseat one tire bead to add sealant.
- Inflate tire slowly and ensure that both beads are properly seated. Maybe use a compressor.
- Adjust pressure to 2,5 bar (35psi)
- Shake wheel to distribute sealant evenly
- Check seal under water or with soap and water solution to ensure that tubeless system, valve, rim and tire do not leak air.
- Repeat process until tire is completely sealed with the rim
- Adjust to desired pressure and ride